Weekly Game Plan :: 3/22

You guys.  It snowed this morning.  Like enough to cover the ground. Not cool.

How was your weekend?  I felt a little under the weather yesterday and today, so it was pretty low key.  I even took a nap after church today.  That NEVER happens.  It. felt. glorious.

Got your plans all ready for the week?  Here are mine:

I'm starting a new novel unit:  Because of Winn-Dixie.  Have you read this book?  So cute!  It reminds me a lot of Shiloh.  I hope to spend a good chunk of time working on it this week.  I've had a LOT of people request that I do this unit, so stay tuned!

April is national poetry month.  This week I'll be working on a post to feature some fun poetry activities and games to help get you ready!

Got a spring-themed game to share?  This week I'll be hosting a fun spring linky party for you to link up a game or center that fellow CGN readers can use in their classroom.  Maybe if we join forces with our spring games, we can drive out winter for good (NO MORE SNOW.  Thanks.)

Oh yeah - and speaking of spring, don't forget, you have until the end of the day today to take 20% off everything in my TpT store during my spring savings event.


Got any grand plans for the week?  I'd love for you to share them in the comments below.