Easter Game Freebie for Little Kiddos!

Hi friends!
How was your weekend?  I know many of you are heading back to school today after spring break - my sympathies :)

But, there's nothing like a little freebie to brighten your day, right?

On my weekly game plan for this week, I said that I was looking for ideas on how to use this adorable Easter bunny clip art.  I had a suggestion to make a game for little kiddos (pre-K, early kinders, or students struggling with number recognition).  
So, I made a sweet little number matching game.

I don't make a lot of games for the primary students {sorry - I'm a 4th grade teacher at heart}, so I thought it was time.

Let's have a look shall we:
{game is provided in B&W as well}

Click the picture above to get your own copy.  It will also always be available in my holiday games archive under the Easter category in case you ever want it.  

Speaking of which - my upper elementary readers:  you can find an Easter-themed fraction game over in the archives as well. 

You can have students simply find the matches during an individual center, or have students play a partner game of "Memory."

I'd love to hear what you think if you print and use the game!  Since I'm so used to intermediate learners, any suggestions/feedback from my primary friends would be awesome for any future primary games I create :)