Division BINGO {Exclusive Readers FREEBIE!}

Hey there! How's the morning treatin' ya? Earlier this month I posted about a new game available on TpT:  Multiplication BINGO.Well, I've made a division version, as well, that I'd like to share with you!  
{and...keep reading because there's a prize at the end of this post!}


 The beauty of the "create-your-own" student boards is that the game never gets old AND you can play as a small center group, or even as a whole class!
Now - I said there was an exclusive freebie for my readers, and I deliver on my promises!  So, here's your prize: If you'd like to try out a freebie sample division bingo set, download the game simply by clicking the picture below.  
The sampler includes the BINGO spinner, master board, blank student board and one mixed review game.  Give me a shout out in the comments below if you give it a try!  If you'd like to check out the multiplication sampler, check out this post.