"Currently" March

Hi!
Happy Tuesday to all.

I decided to link up with the Oh Boy Fourth Grade Currently linky this month.  Haven't done it in a while, but thought it would be a fun change of pace:


Listening:  I watch the Today Show every morning, followed by Live with Kelly and Michael.  Is it wrong that I consider these people my friends? :) 

Loving:  I pretty much never make it to 9am without at least 2 cups of coffee.  It's totally a mental thing because the caffeine does nothing for me, but - I must have it.

Thinking:  This past year has both flown by and stood painfully still {mostly during 2am feedings during the first few months, thank goodness that is over} But we are finally coming up on Clara's first birthday.  Holy cow!  This little girl is the love of my life!


{STOP IT! - can you even handle the bathing suit?  I love little baby chunky legs}

Wanting:  Since my alone time is so limited these days, I really wish I could settle in to a better routine for blogging and creating TpT products.  I seem to always have 6 things going at once.

Needing:  I am planning a "You Are My Sunshine" themed party for Clara using this pin as inspiration and I totally want to make this adorable tutu skirt for her to wear for the party.  I'm so not crafty, but this seems easy enough.

Spring Break:  Well - as you other moms know, you never truly get a break to spend time by yourself, and when your job is working from home in addition, you really never take a full break.  I'm not complaining because I am so crazy blessed to be able to stay home with Clara as well as maintain my TpT business.


If you'd like to link up to this fun linky - check out this blog:

Got anything fun currently going on?