BINGO Anyone? {FREEBIE ALERT!}

Hey friends!

How's the week going so far.  Yesterday was like major organization day over here.  I totally cleaned out our fridge and reorganized it so it made sense.  Then, I boxed up a bunch of Clara's clothes that don't fit her anymore (goodbye tiny onesies... sad. ).  It feels amazing to get things in order - almost like spring cleaning - minus the spring.

I also got some blogging and TpT stuff done too.  
I made a new game, you guys!

I had soooo many people download this multiplication freebie and love using it in their classroom to motivate their students to learn their motivation facts.  I decided to create a bunch of BINGO games to give students even more opportunities to learn their facts.

So - here's how it came out:
{Be sure to read all the way to the end to snag your freebie!!}




Check it out at my TpT store!

How about a little "Try Me Out" sampler?  
Click the picture below to try out one of the mixed review games with your kiddos:

Hope you like it!