6 Ways to Use Candy Hearts for Valentine's Day

Alright, friends.  I've got one more Valentine's Day themed post for you.  (Check out herehere, and here if you've missed the others)

Today I'm sharing 6 ways you can use candy hearts for math, ELA and science activities:


All it took was a little Pinterest action to find some gem ideas on using candy hearts in the classroom.  Click on each pic to find the original source and more details on how to complete the activity.


I love this idea - I feel like the results would be hilarious
.
 

I have a similar activity in my Valentine's Day Math Centers


I even found this cute little freebie that you can use with this science experiment.

(unfortunately the link on Pinterest did not bring it directly to the source for this activity - but I'm sure you get the idea of how to create a sorting mat.)

Got any genius ideas to share on how to use candy hearts in the classroom? (other than devour them, of course - yes, yes I do LOVE candy hearts despite their chalky taste...hehe)

Have a great Wednesday!  See ya tomorrow with a Throw Back Thursday post!