Open House {Day 3} Online Games for Colonial America

Hi Friends!  How's your week going?

It's been a coooold one around here, with temps in the teens, so I'm very happy to be warm and snuggly inside with Clara :).
She's napping now, so I thought I'd keep the open house party going by sharing something fun I have found while working on my current social studies unit (to be posted to TpT soon!!!) .

I came across this great website loaded with online colonial games that your students can play.  They work great as a morning activity as kiddos arrive (if you have computers in your classroom) - or a fun, yet education, Friday afternoon activity.

Check out the games below by clicking on the pics:
  

If you haven't taught colonial American yet (or have already passed the unit), then you might want to pin this post so that you can find this little gem of games later on!

How's the scavenger hunt going?  Hope you found all the fun goodies!  Have a great rest of the day!