Football Fun, Plus Colonial America Unit Sneak Peak!

Hey everyone!  How's the week treating you so far?
I had a cavity filled this morning, so you can guess how my day has been :)  
I just put the little nugget down for a nap, so I thought I'd pop in quick to give you two fun games that you can use to use in your classroom this week and next as we get ready for the super bowl (already bought our chicken wings :) Boom.)

I'm not a super big football fan, I'm mostly in it for the food, but I can always get on board a themed-game of any kind.
Over the past couple of years, I created these two games:


{click either picture to download}

The games are always readily available in the "Super Bowl" category of my holiday games tab, and can certainly be used at any point during the year - especially if you have some sports lovers in your classroom, or have a sports themed classroom.

Hope the games work great in your classroom.  Let me know if you give them a try!

Something to look forward to:
I have been working over-time to finish my Colonial America unit.(aka - I had to work AND watch the Bachelor at the same time...anyone else watching it? - Wow. What a season so far.)  It was one of my favorite units to teach in 4th grade (that and the American Revolution - so fun!)  Here's a sneak peak at what to expect:


Much more to come...