Interactive Notebook {Force and Motion!}

Morning, my friends!  Hope your week is off to a good start - how many days of school left now?
 
I wanted to share with you all a product that I just posted on Teachers Pay Teachers  in the wee-hours of the morning :)
 
I've been dabbling in interactive notebooks a bit.  I made my first one when I created my Native Americans social studies unit back in the fall.  I got such great feedback, that I created one for my colonial America unit as well.  Since then I decided to go back and create some for some of my science units.  I made one for plants a couple weeks ago, and this morning I just posted one for force and motion.
 
Check out these sample pages:
 
 
 
 
I totally wish I knew about interactive notebooks when I was still teaching!  I would have totally been all about them. :)
 
Do you use interactive notebooks in your classroom?





https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interactive-Notebook-Plants-1833092