Hi guys! I've been getting up extra early lately to give myself more time before Clara wakes up and it's been great! I was able to complete my Because of Winn-Dixie novel unit (posted yesterday) in record time AND I was able to make this fun little math freebie for you!
I call it "Spin and Say!" and there is one game for each math operation.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. The game is played in partners. You will need to provide each partner group with a paper clip and pencil for the spinner as well as several marking chips per player (2 different colors)
2. The first player spin the number and letter spinner and uses the coordinates to determine which math problem they will solve. (ex. in the division board above, a student who spins 3C will answer 9/3)
3. The player answers the question while their partner checks the answer sheet. If correct, the player places one of their marking chips over the math problem. The player with the most chips wins.
1. Have one player spin both spinners and players race to shout out the answer first.
2. The first player to make 6 in a row (horizontally, diagonally, or vertically) wins the game. (you can make it 4 in a row to make it easier if you want)
No colored printer? I got your back:
And, if you've been with me long, you know I love a good matching recording sheet (plus an answer key).
Have at 'em! They are all yours! Just click any of the above pictures to grab your copy.
If you want, you can share the love by pinning or sharing on Facebook!