Earth Day Digits {Freebie Center}

Hi!  I'm blogging super early this morning.  The hubs and I are trying out a new routine.  He's been getting up early to go to the gym before work, and I've been waking up with him to get in a good work session before Clara wakes up.  So far we are on day 2 :)  I did find that yesterday I got a good chunk of work done on my Because of Winn-Dixie novel unit.
(the coffee is extremely necessary...)

Anywho - In just a couple weeks it will be Earth Day (April 22), so I thought I'd share out a quick freebie center that you can snag and put in your math centers for the weeks to come.

Basically, students manipulate the digits (there are 4 sets) to create different numbers based on the task cards provided.  For example, one task card might ask students to arrange the digits to create the smallest number possible.

A recording sheet is provided for you as well!  Head over to my holiday games archives and find this freebie under the "Earth Day" category.

Happy Thursday! When are you more productive to get work done?