3 Great Finds Around The Web For 2 Fabulous Bloggers


Heading back to school this week after spring break?  I feel your pain.

I'm hoping to spread a little inspiration with three great finds that I've found around the web lately.

First up, I'm sure many of you are familiar with Laura Candler.  She's got some amazing resources, and I stumbled across one of her webinars on easy and fun ways to build multiplication vocabulary. The webinar highlighted some great games you can play in your classroom, and I wanted to pass it on to you in case you missed it!  You can watch the replay by clicking below:


The next two are from an equally amazing blogger, Jennifer Findley (a "must follow" if your an upper elementary teacher!).  She had two great tips for games to play during your test prep instruction.  Test prep stinks - but it can stink less with these genius ideas.  Check both of them out by clicking below:

Jenga Test Prep:


Amazing Race Test Prep:

Hope these ideas get you a little more pumped for you week to come!

Pin this post for later: