Mark Your Calendars! Something Fun is Coming Saturday!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I know teachers always look forward to the weekend, but THIS weekend, you REALLY have something to look forward to!  I'm super excited to be hosting a huge blog hop with 50 other bloggers!  It's our Trick-or-Treat Blog Hop extravaganza where you will have the chance to snag freebies from every blogger AND enter in to win some amazing prizes!  So, beginning at 9am (EST) put on your best costume (aka your coziest PJs) and grab a cup of coffee and get ready to stuff your trick-or-treat "pillow cases" (do kids even trick-or-treat with pillow cases anymore?) with TONS of goodies!

In addition to the fun going on in blog-land.  I'll be doing flash freebies on my social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) all day long, so make sure you follow me on those sites!

I'm on the edge of my seat!  Can't wait - I've already got my tutu on.  Can you guess what I'm going to be for Halloween?