It's HERE! Summertime, Game Time {WEEK ONE!}


Hi everyone!  Happy Friday and Happy "Summertime, Game Time!"

Today I am releasing the first game in this fun FREE game series!  If you haven't heard, each Friday this summer I am posting a new free game just for you!  All you have to do is head to my TpT store, download your freebie game and see what's inside!  It's a surprise!  You won't know what it is until you "unwrap" it!  It's like Christmas!  How fun is that?

AND, you want to know what's even cooler?  For my blog readers, I have a little extra special something for you.  With each game, my readers will also get an addition freebie that will only be available here on the blog!  I would suggest going to TpT first and getting your game freebie and then coming back to grade the Blog Reader Freebie - it will make more sense :)  Make sure you actually download this little extra so you can get it's full use!

These games are complete free for you and a gift from me to you.  If you love them, I would LOVE for you to share this little summertime series with your friends via social media or even on your own blog.  Above all else, I hope you enjoy them and will find a good use for them in your classroom.