Flag Day and Father's Day!

June 14th this year is both Father's Day AND Flag Day.  As a teacher in NY, I was still pluggin away in the classroom in June.  The days can be long and sticky, that is for sure!

Games were super important at the end of the year to keep the interest of my students!  I created this easy math center game that you can play this week as a way to help celebrate Flag Day!   The game is part of my mini unit on Flag Day. Check it out!


There are 2 sets and 18 cards in each set.  
 And of course a recording sheet for easy assessment!  If you're interested in looking at this mini unit, you can see all the details by clicking one of the pics below.

NOTE:  I just updated it with some super cute clip art, so if you have already purchased it, go to you TpT purchases and redownload for a fresher look!

Also on the 14th is Father's Day.  Now, this isn't a game, but it is a freebie and I thought worth mentioning in case you're still looking for something for your kiddos to do for their dads, uncles, or grandfathers (all three versions provided!):



Hope your week is off to a great start!