Friday Faves: 3/13

Hi!
Ready to do you Friday happy-dance?  Go ahead, I'll wait/join you!

I hope you had a productive week.  I've been doing a lot of random things, mostly getting ready for Clara's birthday party this Sunday.  {I'll share some pics next week}  I still can't believe she's one!

Here are some favorites that caught my eye this week:

This blog post by Creative Lesson Cafe on using games in the classroom.  


And - after reading that post, I fell in love with these dice!  I've never seen anything like it before and I think they are super cool!

This funny movie that I may or may not have watched many times over...

If you don't know the Teacher Tipster, you don't know happiness.  *I* want to be in this guy's classroom.  I can only imagine how much the kids love him.  He's got great ideas including this one using pool noodles.



Make this now. mmmmk?

Enjoy your weekend!